It is very straight forward to get Pinterest talking to your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Here’s how to do it:
- Login to your Pinterest account.
- On the top-right hand side of the screen you’ll see a little button with your user name and avatar. Click it and choose Settings from the menu:
- Scroll down the new screen until you find a section called Social Networks:
- To link your Pinterest to Facebook, click the slider next to the “Log in with Facebook” line.
- The following window will pop up:
- Type your Facebook login name and password and click the “Log In” button.
- Two new windows will appear asking you whether you give Pinterest access to your Facebook friends list. You are free to decide whether to accept this or not, but since the objective of this exercise is to connect Pinterest to Facebook, it makes sense to click OK for both:
- The Social Networks section should now show the link to your Facebook account. It is also recommended that you click the slider button next to the “Link to Timeline” option:
- OK, after this we’ve got Pinterest talking to Facebook. Let’s now do the same with Twitter. To do this, just click on the slider button next to the Log in with Twitter line.
- A new window will appear. Type in your Twitter login name and pasword (1) and click the Authorise App button (2):
- The Pinterest settings Social Networks section will now reflect the changes. To finish don’t forget to click on the Save Changes button at the bottom-right hand side of the screen.
That’s it! You’re all connected now.